Here are photos from some races I have “attacked”!
Meet the CF Ninja
My name is Adam, and I'm a CF Ninja. I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when I was 2 years old. I'm now in my mid 30's and fight CF everyday through exercise and positive thinking. I'm not a personal trainer, but I like to share some ideas about exercise, diet, and life that work for me. Join me in the fight and help raise awareness about Cystic Fibrosis!
- RT @JodieWez: Together we can make a difference #CureCf http://t.co/rTOxJOJ50E 5 hours ago
- Probably shouldn't put on lotion by the bedside table, may give the wrong impression. 5 hours ago
- Did an abs circuit today, 3 sets of 3 different exercises. I nearly finished it before a guy finished up on 1 machine. Also nearly threw up! 5 hours ago
- IMO don't worry about the scale or clothes size. Set goals for reps, weight max, and time/speed. Enjoy exercise, results will follow. 6 hours ago
- No run today, legs tired. Working chest, back, abs. Nothing I do at the gym is special, I just go, do the best I can. Feel great every time. 6 hours ago
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation