July 21, 2012: Hog Wild Mud Run. While the line for registration was inexcusable, the race itself was pretty awesome. The obstacles were new and inventive. There were a lot of water related obstacles and plenty of mud. Overall, I pretty awesome race. If they can get the organization better, it would be a pretty sweet race.
Meet the CF Ninja
My name is Adam, and I'm a CF Ninja. I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when I was 2 years old. I'm now in my mid 30's and fight CF everyday through exercise and positive thinking. I'm not a personal trainer, but I like to share some ideas about exercise, diet, and life that work for me. Join me in the fight and help raise awareness about Cystic Fibrosis!
- RT @muddymommy: Craving a mud run, and I have to wait till... August!?!? Maybe I'll go find some puddles to play in... #OCRaddicted 2 hours ago
- RT @MattyMoe55: Successful trip to Baltimore.. Thanks for all the support!! Lets keep it going 2 hours ago
- I swear I've seen over 20 Jeep Wanglers driving the streets today. Lots of waves. 3 hours ago
- RT @ry_hudson: Here's Steve Bell's story as a runner with cystic fibrosis. stridenation.com/2013/3/12/4095… #RunFor 2 days ago
- Great commercial featuring #cysticfibrosis by @Dicks Sporting Goods. youtu.be/lLQQ78QsG4E 2 days ago
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation