October 22, 2011: Iron Crusader was quite the surprise. A small mud/adventure race in sunny central Florida turned out to be a nice little run. I really enjoyed this race as well. I like to look at pictures of me while in this race because I feel like I was at my best in this race. This three mile run was a warm up for Tough Mudder. I felt so good, could have run Tough Mudder the very next day. Unfortunately about three or four weeks later, I got pretty sick, which made it incredibly difficult to train (Read: About the CF Ninja).
Meet the CF Ninja
My name is Adam, and I'm a CF Ninja. I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when I was 2 years old. I'm now in my mid 30's and fight CF everyday through exercise and positive thinking. I'm not a personal trainer, but I like to share some ideas about exercise, diet, and life that work for me. Join me in the fight and help raise awareness about Cystic Fibrosis!
- RT @muddymommy: Craving a mud run, and I have to wait till... August!?!? Maybe I'll go find some puddles to play in... #OCRaddicted 6 hours ago
- RT @MattyMoe55: Successful trip to Baltimore.. Thanks for all the support!! Lets keep it going 7 hours ago
- I swear I've seen over 20 Jeep Wanglers driving the streets today. Lots of waves. 7 hours ago
- RT @ry_hudson: Here's Steve Bell's story as a runner with cystic fibrosis. stridenation.com/2013/3/12/4095… #RunFor 2 days ago
- Great commercial featuring #cysticfibrosis by @Dicks Sporting Goods. youtu.be/lLQQ78QsG4E 2 days ago
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation